Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 23:28:41 -0400
Sandee, I need you assistance again.  Please have Odessa and Happy there to
show their sister Miss B the way.  She came to us very recently, but by no
means does that imply that she wasn't loved very much.  She was 10 years
old and very frail.  But what a little lady.  So please show her where the
raisin pile is and the ferretone to wash them down.

And many, many THANKS to the two wonderful ladies that brought this sweet
girl and her sister, Cocoa Bean into our lives.  Kathryn and Barbara, you
two are TRUE BLESSINGS!  This world is a better place for our animals to
exist in because of the work that you and others like you do.

And to all of you that have sick babies or ones that the bridge, our
thoughts and prayers are with you.

Linda and Bill Lake
and the 9 Wonders of Our World