From:
Erin Simkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 07:46:04 -0700
Hi everyone!  I've been lurking for a while so I thought it would be a
good time to speak up!

I had a GREAT time in Columbus this past weekend for the Ferrets
Extravaganza 2000 Show!  It was my first ferret show ever and I had a
HUGE sensory overload!  I bought lots of goodies from many of the different
shelter tables... I just couldn't help myself!  I must say that my ferrets
LOVE Holly Cyr's carrying bag that straps on the front of me!  I love it
too..  I feel so motherly... HA HA!  I also bought one of Skip Martin's
cages and had the pleasure of meeting him personally... what a WONDERFUL
man and awesome cages too!!

[Pardon me while I brag for a moment...]
I'm fostering an old MF boy for Chris and Tara Palaski of the Westmoreland
County PFRA.  His name is Mondo and much to my surprise, he won 1st place
in the super seniors ring!  I was exploding with happiness, to say the
least!  Another one of my boys was in chocolate but he didn't do so well...
(16th place, LOL!) I'm so proud of him for being such a good boy!!  Anyway,
a BIG thank you to HOFA and TSFC for putting on such an enjoyable event!

I also wanted to say that I'm going to the Ferrets 2000 Symposium in
Toronto... I can't wait for it!  I'm bringing my S.O. and we're making
it a little mini-vacation.  No ferts coming with us though.  I seriously
considered it but decided it'd be best not to.  Can't wait to meet more of
you "Crazy Ferret People" while I'm there!!  (That's what my mom calls us!!
HA HA!)

See you all soon!

Dooks!
Erin, Lynx, Tigger, Odin, Sebastian, Amira & Mondo