From:
Laurie Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 12:42:35 -0500
Hi All,
Just wanted to let you know about a great Easter gift for the special female
human in your life.  Ferret necklaces & earrings.  Nice stuff & reasonable
prices.  This lady does really nice work.  Ordered mine for me & my
daughter.  I am not related to her or her business in any way.  Just wanted
to share a good ferret-related item with you.

Laurie
North Coast Ferret Shelter West

[P.S.]
Ooops,  Forgot to add the site.
http://members.aol.com/deejewelry/index.htm
Click on (What's New) to see the ferret jewelry