From:
Dawn Gloeckler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2008 13:00:33 -0400
I really have never heard of anyone having allergies to ferrets, but
from experience I have had several friends and an old boyfriend who was
EXTREMELY allergic to cats, and later to my dismay, horses too (we went
to ride and he couldn't come within 30 feet of the animals without his
eyes swelling, watering and the sneezing, runny nose) BUT we had 3
ferrets and they didn't bother him one bit!

Just my 2 cents worth.

Dawn, Socrates, Romeo, Alexander and Simon