From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 18:09:54 EDT
I apologize for crossposting this all over the place.  I'll make it brief.
I'm working on a book and would like outside contributors.  I'm looking
for your well-written true stories of experiences living and working with
animals, preferrably wild and exotic.  Stories can be funny, touching, sad
or whatever.  Even an unusual rescue.  Looking for 100 to 500 words or so
per story.  I will be editing grammar and text (for content).  Each
contributor will also have their name, city and state listed.  Please send
contributions to me privately for consideration ([log in to unmask]).  This
is going to be a fun book!  I know you guys have good stories out there!
I hope you'll contribute!

Kim Schilling and the Zoo
Author of
http://www.animalsforawareness.org/Ferret Book.htm
Ferrets for Dummies

http://www.animalsforawareness.org
Animals for Awareness
"Protection through Education"
A USDA, 501(C)3 non-profit educational facility dedicated to exotic and
wild animals.