From:
outlawdook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 11:20:12 -0800
Hi All,
Did anyone see the story about Liz Taylors ex-husband Larry Fortensky ?
He is in the hospital in a coma.  His ex-girlfriend was on ET last night
(Tuesday), she was talking about his depression and drinking problem and
mentioned how upset he was that his dog had killed one of his ferrets.  She
talked about how much he loves his ferrets and then a home video showed
the one ferret that is still alive.  It looked to be a silver mitt.  After
thinking about it for awhile, I was wondering if a friend is taking care of
his ferret or was it confiscated ?  He fell down a flight of stairs almost
a week ago and has been in a coma since.  I still wonder about his ferret,
the police and an ambulance crew were at his home, what has happened to the
ferret ?

Ferrets Anonymous