From:
Diana Bickling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2008 14:37:04 -0400
Our fall, online raffle is up and running NOW. It will be running
until mid November.

Click the link below to learn how to purchase tickets, and to view the
amazing items that have been generously donated for the raffle.
http://www.creationsbyangie.com/3.html

Here are some recent surrenders that need the raffle to be a big
success!!!

The rescue's bill at Chadwell Animal Hospital is very very high. As
always there have been a high number of dumped ferrets, and almost
everyone that Claudia has taken in recently, needs medical attention.
I am including a few stories, of some recent surrenders, that really
need the raffle to be very successful. Please consider purchasing
tickets and supporting the rescue. Thanks, in advance, for your
support.

Baby Girl - Dumped at an SPCA in DE. She is and older girl with a
disability. Her left front leg is shorter and she has 6 toes on this
foot. This doesn't stop her, as she gets around rather well. She has
adrenal disease and is on melatonin implants.

Timone - Came in with Baby Girl, and gave me quite a scare at first.
His kidney values were very high, and I didn't think he was going to
make it. After force feedings, sub-q fluids, and medicine, he is doing
quite well. He, also, is on melatonin implants.

Duffy - Was left in an apt. He was, almost, completely bald and needed
surgery soon after coming into the rescue. He had tumors around his
rear end, and needed a melatonin implant. His haircoat has returned,
and so far, the tumors have not! He is quite fiesty for an old man.

Rocky - Is one of a pair that were placed, and returned 1 year later.
He is doing well on pred for insulinoma. He is on Lupron injections
and melatonin implants for adrenal disease.

George - Rescued from being used as bait in pit bull fights. He's an
active old guy that currently is on pred for insulinoma.

Richie Rich - A DMK ferret from the hundreds rescues from a horrendous
breeder in Ohio. He is SOOOOO comical, he makes me laugh whenever I
see him. He has been neutered and is currently on pred for insulinoma.

The rescue has had to have several surgeries, and dentals recently,
which has added to the large outstanding balance.

So please help the fur kids, and buy some tickets for the raffle!

Thanks,
Oxford Ferret Rescue

BOD and volunteers!