Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 23:25:33 -0700
Hi everyone:
Time is down to under 48 hours until the show in Michigan :-)

Everything is looking great!  ADV test will be available Friday night -
from 7:00pm -10:00pm.  To schedule testing for Friday night, call room
#105 after you check in to your hotel, if no one is there, leave a message
with your name, which hotel you are at, and room number.  Someone will
call you back to set a time to come to your room.  If you are not staying
at the Red Roof Inn, the hotel number is (734) 459-3300.  The voice mail
will be checked frequently.

For Vendors: You will be able to set up Friday night from 10:00pm -
11:30pm.  Saturday morning at 6:00am till 10:00 am(show starts then!!).

                For those of you that are showing:
        ADV testing begins @ 7:00am until show time (10:00)

There will be raffles all day long.  Those of you that are-mailing me for
the Afghan Raffle - I have stopped taking orders from Pay-Pal and snail
mail (as of 6/6/02 @ 8:00pm).  any one who has used Pay-Pal after that
time, your monies will be returned to you.  Tickets will be sold @ the
show - just look for the Afghan table, and you can buy tickets there :-)

We are looking forward, seeing you all there - Please have a safe trip,
and god bless.

Kris Mewton - [log in to unmask]
www.mkaresq.com  -  www.mfran.org
Don't forget to get your raffle tickets for
Kats famous Afghan --  Ask Me How