From:
victoria foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 14:08:08 CST
Really, I can't see why you two are arguing over who is the Most Perfect
Ferret in the World when it is obviously me, Gypsy.  Modesty has, until
now, prevented me from tooting my own horn, but when two other ferrets get
to arguing over this I really feel that I must step in.  You can even tell
how wonderful I am from my full name, which my human calls me when she
first wakes me up saying, "Hello Gypsy Precious Love Darling Sweetheart
Baby." I get as many hugs and kisses as I wish, just as I deserve.  I, of
course have the Norwegian Elkhound cowed, and the cat.  And of course I am
Alpha female.  No one else knows how to play with my human on the bed as I
do.  She would be lost without me.  No one else is as cute as I am.

And then to have not one but two other ferrets try to claim my title.
Let's not have any more of this if you please!