Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 21:33:14 -0400
When I asked for help with my ferret, I wanted help not criticism.  In
the same token, I also wanted to have other responsible and mature
individuals contact me.  I have taken the words posted by others and
considered what they have said to me -- especially those who sent an
email to me privately instead of making a private manner public.

However, I don't think words on a computer screen can do justice when it
is a matter of an individual's lifestyle because there is no way to know
what the person is like through words.  To have my way of life and my
environment criticized left a bad taste in my mouth (so to speak)
regarding the ferret community.

I am open to those who can give Lilly a good home because I know I cannot
give her the time and attention she deserves.  There is no way for an
individual to know what they are getting into through books and other's
experiences -- one has to make the experience on their own and maybe
learn from their mistakes.  If any individual(s) wants to discuss this
matter, please email me privately at [log in to unmask]

-Brandie-