From:
Joel Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 22:56:57 -0500
Here is a ferret Christmas carol sung to "Bring A Torch, Jeannette
Isabella"

Bring a flashlight and come to the cellar,
Shine it 'round for our ferret is lost.
I don't know how he slipped by so quickly,
Out through the door and down the stairway,
Ah! Ah! where is our little ferret,
Ah! Ah! where has our ferret gone?

Bring a radio down to the cellar,
Find some music as fast as you can.
I don't know who's his favorite composer,
Is it Vivaldi, Bach or Chopin?
Ah! Ah!, where is our little ferret,
Ah! Ah! where has our ferret gone?

Hush! I just heard a noise in the corner,
Over there by the Christmas tree stand.
There's the box where we keep all the trimmings,
If he's in there, we'll surely find him,
Ah! Ah!, where is our little ferret
Ah! Ah! where has our ferret gone?

Lift the cover but ever so gently,
He must be so afraid in the dark.
There he is all curled up on the tinsel,
Dear little babe so sweetly sleeping,
Ah! Ah! here is our little ferret,
Ah! Ah! our little ferret's here.

Merry Christmas to all ferrets and their friends.

Mary Cohen