From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 21:53:07 EDT
I had the best thing happen today, that has made me smile.  There is a
ferret security sticker that I have had up on eBay for a few months.
The ferret belongs to Julie Coddington, and she has allowed us to use his
image to raise money for California Ferret Rescue.  And Kathleen Collins
(mom to Bro the painting ferret) designed the sticker.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7240500075

Today I got a email via eBay asking for 50 of the stickers.  The man
asking told me that both he and his wife are in the Army in Iraq.  I had
to know, so I emailed back and aske why he wanted them.  This was he
reply:

me and my wife have five ferrets at home, if i get them iam going to
send half to her and the rest to me.  i am in a recon platoon and i want
to stick them on all our humvees so when the enemy see's us come flying
at them with machine guns rocken the last thing they will see is FERRET
SECURITY stickers on all our machine gunners turrets on top of our
humvees.

the rest iam going to save for home and hand them out to family to put on
there windows at home.
thanks

Ferrets, ferrets everywhere.  I think I will send some Super Tonks
Stickers too.  They need Super Tonks too!

Robin, mom to Poofers and  Superheros