From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 1997 22:29:23 -0700
Hi there this here is Tony aka Macaroni, Spamoni, Ravioli, Balogna,
Rigatoni, etc.etc.  and I heard this the other day: "I would love to see
your fuzzbeans and the video and especially one Tony Macaroni since he is so
famous at my house now since his big adventure.  He always gets talked about
when I can't find one of mine and I remind them of Tony's adventure." Woah,
I feels like a darned movie star!  You nose, we ferts have all been really
good lately despite what our hoomans says...you nose dey sometimes don'
unnnerstan dat we just loves to wreck the house...it's our job you nose...we
is trying to be good but it's kinda boring...and waking ma and da up at 3 am
is fun too cause it gets boring at those late hours like when I snuck outta
the house and ended up at Al's Truck Stop...all I was tryin; to do was like
go to the mall and pick up some chicks...mom got me this little t-shirt that
says "STUD" on it so next time I go to the mall all the lady-types will be
sure to come and swoon at my toesies...hehehe...hey you nose I was wonderin'
if any of you ferrets out dere can tell me about your adventures?  My Da can
post them to the Ferret-Tails list too!

Your friend,

Tony Doyle  =)