Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 22:30:49 EDT
We have 2 Little ones with You
one Our Jasmine on Tues She was our Jaz-M-Taz.  She went peacful in Her
Daddy's arms.  We miss You so much.

On Wed anoher Little Girl (new rescue )went to the Bridge She had adrenal
the People We got her from said the vet told them a year ago, We were
going to take her in to the vet on Mon.  But we got a call about Our
Great Grandaughter passing away & had to leave.  I'm so sorry Bandit, I
wish we could have had a little more time.  Both Girls had mates.

Bandit & her sister Anya had been kept in a Horse barn in a cage in there
on stall.  And they were surrendered to us because they had fleas and the
people could'nt get rid of them.

Sandee would You Please get Tigger, Coco, Cherokee, Sox& Tigger2 to meet
the Girls.  We love You both and Jazzy Your Sister Rosie misses you a lot