From:
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 1996 17:01:51 -0800
>From:    TwoSpooky <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: ferret "sacks"?

The NEEPS carry sack looks okay.  No problems I see with it.

Two other choices I know of though are the one from Shirley Hertzog of Warm
Fuzzy Ferret Rescue and the one from the Rhode Island Ferret Association's
Holly Cyr.  Sort of a summer sack and a winter sack in this case.  Shirley's
are nice with a clip for their harnesses.  Holly's are warmer and cozier on
a chilly day and attaches like a frontpack - a backpack on the front.  Both
of these use funds to support shelters.  Both are good friends of ours but
we'd recommend the sacks anyway.  You can tell them I sent you.  Probably
way too late for a Christmas order...

I used to use an old military grenade sack back some 7 years ago.  Worked
well but not as well as these sacks I mentioned.

From the STAR* list (as published on the net)....

[log in to unmask] (might have that wrong and she might still be having
                   computer problems)
WarmFuzzy Rescue /harnesses
C. & Shirley Hertzog
RD 2, Box 2118, Maidencreek
Fleetwood PA 19522
610-926-9087

or

Ferret Association of RI (FARI)
Holly & Moe Cyr
181 Stony Ln
N. Kingstown RI 02852
401-294-6309

>From:    Nathan Sundman <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: deodorizing spray
>My parents just yesterday got this ferret deodorizing spray because they
>cant stand the smell of Buttons.  Has anybody heard of it and if so , how
>does it work?  Is it bad for them?  Buttons loves to lick it?  Is that bad?

Most of the ferret sprays don't help much as far as we can tell.

We wish all of you and all of your ferrets the best of Christmas wishes.
Belatedly best wishes for Channakuh and Kwansa.  Ad the happiest of ew
Years.  We are ourselves looking forward to a better new year.

 bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/
mailto:[log in to unmask]