From:
HeyILoveFerrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 03:36:20 -0500
I dont know what is going on with my ferrets.  This year has been a bad
year for me.  Ive lost 3 ferrets within 1 year.  one of my ferret was
sick with viral infection with high fever for 3 nites and after the 3rd
nite his fever broke and he was alright again.  that was in april 2005.

July 15, 2005 4 of my ferrets got pnemoia (not sure how to spell it) and
was on antibiotic for 3 weeks to almost a month.  they all got better.

one of my ferrets got parasite in the stool cuz of diarrhea so I treat
them all with different kind of antibiotic but only one was infected cuz
the other 3 ferrets stool looks ok.  Well the other 3 ferrets, one of
them is shaking and feels like he has a fever.  (this is the one that got
the viral infectionback in april)  Im taking him to the vet this morning
as soon they r open.

I dont know why my ferrets keep getting sick.  They NEVER go outside.  I
dont know WHAT is making them sick.  I have clean my apt with clorox and
water to try to kill the germs and virus on the wall and clean their toys
real good and anywhere the ferrets were playing but they keep getting
sick after getting well.  Im going crazy and its burning a hole in my
credit card since im not working.  I love my ferrets so much that I would
do anything for them to be healthy.

Can someone PLEASE help me what could be wrong??  Im so upset, crying and
WORRY about my furkids.  I have been wracking my brain to try to figure
what is making my ferrets sick again and again.  PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!