From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 2009 14:06:07 -0500
Rally for Rehab-  a lifeline fund raiser for Ferret Wise.

Thanks to Razoo... non profits like Ferret Wise have a secure place
for donors to give.

3 PM starts the competition-- won't you help us out?
The ferrets win whether we win the jackpot or not!

During MARCH 2009 the non-profit that gets the most donor supporters
in the month will win grants of $1000, $2000, $3000, or $10,000! The
contest launches at 3pm EST on 3/3/09, so get prepared by checking out
the site.. and mark your calendars to make a donation in MARCH that
will really count for ferrets here at Ferret Wise!

Rehabilitation and support of abandoned elder ferrets is very costly.
One case can cost several thousands of dollars to stabilize just like
this poor fellow abandoned after his leg was severely fractured by his
owner. Help us give them the help they need-- when they need it. And by
donating in March you and other friends can help us win a grant that
will go further to help our needy cases!

Razoo forwards ALL donated funds to Ferret Wise through this secure
site. Please check it out at:

http://www.razoo.com/widgets/d86f13ca-ad2a-47ee-b27e-96a3e861c6c5

ALL DONATIONS are Tax Deductible to the full extent of the law!

Please pass this along to other ferret friends