From:
Anita Hermes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2007 11:06:06 -0800
> <www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071218/NEWS11/71218003>

After reading this artcle a couple of times, it seems to me that the
apartment (in which the fire originated) is the same unit in which the
ferrets lived. It is also the same unit where the article states that
the residents were smart enough to close the door behind them in order
to contain the fire. What I don't understand is, why didn't they carry
the fuzzies outside with them? Ferrets are so giving. Why did the
humans let them down?