From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 06:18:51 PST
Yes, I agree with Linda.  I was an apartment manager for 4 years and what
seen what people with animals left their places in.  If Megan moved to the
Island of Vancouver, BC and I was a manager I would rent to her.  I laugh
and cry over the posts, I know the feeling of losing a Love one, even when
he was only 4 month old.  I would never give up any of fuzzies, matter of
of I keep adding to my crew.  The SPCA in Nanaimo has our phone number and
gives it out to the owner when a ferret needs a home.  I also been there
when introductions of new ferrets comes into the home, since I adopted 3
boys in May (Thank you Kimberly)and Misty (SPCA, gave out our number)in
Sept, which we still are going thru the chittering, hissing mode still.
Stover is a lap ferret and cries when I leave, Otis is the wardancer of
all of them, Kodiak, is the Spread Eagle boy I ever saw, when picked up.
Bandit, she is the pooter ferret, Tazz, the she-devil, runs off gait and
is pear shape too, Misty, well she is still the stand offish girl.

Marie and Jim