From:
Wanda Peguero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 12:57:43 EDT
Greetings:

I currently own four ferrets; Tina, Toby, Ziggy, and Kika.  They are all
about three years old.  Unfortunately, I am unable to keep them since I
just had twin girls and barely have time to devote to the ferrets.  I have
contacted numerous shelters in Bergen County, New Jersey but they are all
full to capacity.

I would love to find a nice and ferret-friendly home for all four of them.
They are accustomed to children and have been around a cat and a dog
(basset hound) for quite some time.  Below is a description of each one:

Kika:  female; sable
Toby: male; albino; red-eyed
Tina: female; silver
Ziggy: male; chocolate