Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 23:28:15 EDT
Do you guys remember Lizzi Montrose at [log in to unmask]  She has been
about the sweetest soul to hit FML, and heaven knows there are many kind
and gentle souls on this list.

Lizzi wrote words of encouragement to us, and stories of her only ferret
Fang, whom she adored.  Do you remember?  When Fang had to be put to sleep,
her husband interrupted the cattle drive he was on to rush to the vets to
be with Fang and Lizzi.  I do not know if I will ever forget that.

She is faced with more death, and problems, and pain.  If anyone was
touched by this FMLer, and could thank her for her goodness that she
shared with all of us-she could surely use our support right now.  Even
a Hi there-thinking of you.

If you do not feel it would be appropriate to write her-could you please
say a prayer that God see her through this black stormy time in her life?

From one ferret lover to another.