Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 18:35:15 +0000
>Debbie Whorley <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: ferrets and cooler temperatures

Ferrets can cope with very cold temperatures, here in the UK most people
house their ferrets outdoors and I have Scandinavian friends who house
their ferrets out doors so you can imagine what the temperatures fall to
in these countries.

Take a look at my links below to see what ferrets housed outdoors look
like.

You can also search for the minilder.com groups and talk to people in
colder climates.

Tony

The man with a new idea is a crank until other take it up
Mark Twain
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/intact-ferrets/
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/house-ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/First_Page-Index.html