From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 1996 22:22:52 -0400
Hi all, I hope everyone is well.  I am just going to post on this subject
once and leave it be, I do not think the FML should be a place to voice our
likes or dislikes of peoples personal lives.  Our goal here is to better
educated eachother as well as the world on ferrets and to shower our little
ones with as much love as possible.  And bring some of the joy ferrets bring
to us and share it with eachother on the FML.

I would like to thank all of the people for their support and warm thoughts.
It was upseting to have someone pass judgement on me for religious beliefs,
but I have to respect other views and not stoop to any form of
discrimanation.

As I watch one of the shelter kids run across the living room with a can of
soda in her mouth and soda all over her face with my husband in close
pursuit to get the soda back I smile, laugh and know why I do this.  I love
the ferrets and I want to leave this world one day with the knowledge I did
what I could to make this a better place for us and for the animals who
deserve all our respect also.

Animals do not judge you by religion, race, sexuality they love
unconditionally.  There is a lesson there for everyone, love each other no
matter what and our world will be a much better place.  No one person is
better than another, the only thing at a higher level than us I believe our
the animals.  My ferrets love me no matter what even when I put them in
their bed for digging out the plants.

So back to ferret talk, I just wanted to post a quick thank you to all and
mostly thank you to my wonderful husband who I love more than anything
(well, he says the order is ferrets, cats, him, the dogs, but I will never
tell.  :) )

Take care and live in peace with eachother.

Stephanie