From:
Leonard Bottleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 1995 17:14:20 -0800
Just a little bit of ferret to ferret advice,

Get your mom to buy Jumbo sized raisins, which are twice as
large as regular raisins.  Two jumbo raisins is (almost)
enough for even us. Unfortunately mom and dad figured it out
and started giving us only one jumbo a day, split in half
(like this is supposed to fool us).

 - Moki, Binky, Bongo, Raven, Mithril, Tegan (I don't
   like raisins, but the others promised me their share
   of nutri-stat if I signed), and ESPECIALLY Kiva, for
   whom there is no upper limit of raisins.