Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 13:02:16 +1100
Hi all,

I am in need of some new lounges after my slinky seven have had their claws
into my current ones for the past 5 years!  They are looking rather frayed
around the edges,and quite frankly, even after trying to clean the fabric
often, they still smell like 2 super large fuzzies.

My question is this: do any of you have leather lounges, and how do they
stand up to ferret wear and tear??  I am thinking of getting leather ones
so I can just sponge them off and they won't retain any smells.  But how
does the leather cope with scratching?  I don't want to go to the extra
expense if they can still tear the leather up.

Any advice would be appreciated,
Deb.