From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 21:20:32 -0600
Since I had to cancel the Rodeo, I went to work on Saturday.  When I got
home I had dozens of calls from people from as far away as North Dakota,
California, Arizona and Colorado telling me that they were planning to
come.  What a mistake those vendors made by backing out or waiting too long
to commit.  Those were not too mention the dozens of calls and E-mails I
have received over the past two weeks from far away people asking me to
reconsider cancelling it.  The people out here want an event for their
Ferrets.

If you feel the same, let me know.  I am hoping with our legalization
hearings ending and the momentum heading in the direction of positive
legalization, we will reschedule the RODEO for the fall at a location in
Salt Lake County.

Let me know.

Rick
United Ferret Organization (note new address)
668 Union Square Ste 234, Sandy, Utah 84070
The United Ferret Organization is dedicated to the protectection of the
Domestic Ferret and education others about the wonderful companion they
make.