From:
blaraway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 11:03:49 -0500
I am sure this ferret sighting has been mentioned but I have not had the
time to read FML in awhile.  I saw two ferret in a TV sit com.  Don't know
the name due to the only reason I watched it is I saw two ferrets.  It must
have been set in CA CA land due to the fact they mentioned ferrets where
outlawed.  These two kids bought a pair of ferrets for 50 dollars what a
bargin.  Any how they were stuffed in a shoe box, called rodents, made
stupid bird sounds and ate cerial.  I was not impressed till the end when a
man took them and mentioned they made good pets.  I am sure the people here
that saw it were not impressed if not out raged by this show.  Oh well cute
story time.

My wife bought a line of Christmass lights with Taz, Bugs bunny, Sylvester
and Tweety.  Well Taz some how snuck around and climbed the tree just to get
to Bugs Bunny.  So Taz finaly won and took a nice size bite out of Bugs.  I
was not impressed but still had to take a picture of Taz with Bugs in her
mouth.  Unfortunately after that Taz thought the tree was her toy.  She
didn't go near it when we were looking but as soon as we left the room she
would fly up that tree and grab what ever WB figure she was close to.  She
even chewed on her name sake.

She was never left alone for more than a few secounds while the tree was up.
Unfortunately that's all it takes for a ferret to get into trouble.  I did
let her climb as much as she wanted last night after all the orniments were
off the tree.  Once she found out there were no orniments on it she could
careless about the tree.

Well wish you all a safe and happy new year and looking forward to seeing
some if not alot of you in Orlando.  Take care.

 Brad, Donna, Taz the spaz, and Marie.

 Have you ever danced with a ferret under the light of a full moon? I have.