From:
"Thomas J. Balevre" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 1996 04:08:46 GMT
Hello everyone - this is Gizmo and Angel's mom.  You remember us.  We were
Snoopers mom and dad.  Just wanted to thank everyone again for your very
kind letters of concern for us and sympathy after our loss of Snoopers last
Saturday.  All of you out there on the FML have made it easier for us to
cope.  Angel has been a blessing to us and is getting along great with Gizmo
and raising all kinds of ferret hell, dooking it out and war dancing with
Gizmo.  They're a riot to watch.

I was wondering if there are any ferret groups in the Orlando or Central
Florida area.  Are there any ferret owners out there in Orlando (you know
Mickey Mouse land)?

Thanks.

Audrey, Tom, Gizmo ["I finally met my match"], Angel ["Thought you could
bully the new kid on the block - well you were wrong"], Windy [the "Witch"
dog], Shakers [the "Dork" dog] & Sassy [the "Winged Witch" bird] :-)  :-)