From:
Kristen Dixie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 20:46:00 -0400
Hi All....
Well....I just got hired to teach ESL in Honduras and I"m quite excited!
Obviously, I will be flying and I am wondering if anyone can recommend
which airlines are good to travel with as I need to get Oscar down there
as safe and quickly as possible....preferably I would like to have him
fly with me in the cabin although I was just on the website for Canada
Air and they specifically state that ferrets are NOT allowed in the
cabin.  Why, I do not know as I have yet to look into the matter
further.  Also, if anyone has anything negative to mention regarding bad
experiences with their pets and an airline I would like to hear that too.

Thanks very much everyone...I appreciate any help/advice you can give me!

dixie & oscar-monster.....Canadians soon to be Hondurans!

love is merely a madness
and I tell you,
deserves as well a dark house & a whip
as madmen do
    - shakespeare "As You Like It"
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.  You are his
life, his love, his leader.  He will be yours, faithful and true, to the
last beat of his heart.  You owe it to him to be worthy of such
devotion." - Unknown