From:
Jessika Tischleder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 1997 07:16:02 PDT
Hi Everyone:

Forgot to add this in my last post...

We currently live in St.  Cloud, Minnesota and we are moving to the Twin
Cities area.  Of course Daisy is comming with us, but we would like to
rescue 2 ferrets from a local shelter before we go.

Good news is that they get along great with Daisy and they are soooooooo
cute!  Bad news is that we don't have $150.00 to buy a larger cage (with
moving expenses and all).  We both have plenty of ferret food and ferret
love to give to them, but just not a large enough sleeping quarters.

If anyone could hook us up with a great deal on a used cage in Minnesota or
somewhere nearby, that would be great.

Also, if anyone knows of someone in Minnesota that has ferrets, of any age,
that they need to put into a good home refer them to us!

Thanks!
Jessika  "Scott, did you take daisy out of that moving box?"
Scott  "Which one, I taped them all shut!"
Daisy MonkeyHead  "Heh heh heh, come and find me!"