From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 17:52:17 -0400
Wanted to get the word out that the CA Ferret Bill AB363 has passed the CA
State Senate Natural Resources & Wildlife Committee today!  This was a tough
committee -- I can finally breathe a sigh of relief.

It will next go to the Senate Appropriations Committee for vote, then to the
Governer's desk.  Soooo..... although we're much closer, please understand
that ferrets are NOT yet legal in CA.  Please keep writing those letters to
your Senators!!  It's so important -- and it's working!  We're making a
difference.

-Debby
   ( )--(a)
   (@=@=) \
      \   \
      /\ * )  \     LEGALIZE DOMESTICATED FERRETS!