From:
Al Gearhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 1996 00:12:00 -0500
I am currently feeding my two young ones (5 & 7 months) IAMS kitten.  Bought
a bag of Nutro Max cat food (34% protein) but they seem to like the IAMS
much better though they will eat at this.  Maybe it is the fish shape of the
Nutro even thou it is chicken based that turns them off.  Also have a bag of
Kaytee Ferret that that will probably be thrown out before I get to the
bottom of it (3lb), because neither one of them want to touch it.  My
question is "has anyone had good experience with MAZURI Ferret?" What is the
shape of the food?  Smell?  Texture?  I hesitate to buy since I can only get
it in 25lb bags, but the cost is reasonable at $21+/- for the bag.  I would
have to special order it.