From:
Kendra Lausman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jun 2009 23:27:22 -0700
My Morishia had a bad reaction last week, three hrs at office and
bloody stools, throwing up. Sat in the back with an unresponsive ferret
after the shots to counter act the rabies shot. Had to hold her mask
over her OX face for a couple hrs and she did not fight it. It scared
the crap out of me. The other 3 had their shots in March and we had no
reactions. Not sure what changed, did call my vet and asked them to let
the VIN network know. Said they would. I am in Alabama... She got her
shot later because she came to us later and her's were due up in June.

Kendra