From:
Karen Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:13:04 -0500
[Part 1 appeared in yesterday's FML.  BIG]

Fast forward to 2 years later.  I was in college full-time working on
my Associate degree in medical transcription.  Elsa got up early every
morning with me and followed me all over the house while I would be
getting ready for class.  I am known for my love of peanut butter and I
oftentimes took graham crackers with peanut butter for my morning break.
One morning as usual I was getting ready for class, and as usual, Elsa
was shadowing my every move.  I was in the kitchen making my snack to
take with me and as usual there on top of the frig perched Elsa watching.
I turned to get a baggie out of the pantry and I heard a KERTHUMP onto
the counter.  I turned around to look and there stood Elsa with each of
her front feet planted firmly in the peanut butter on my graham crackers.
She had the most surprised look on her face, kinda like, oh no, me thinks
I should have re-thought this move.  She picked up one foot, shook it and
slung the peanut butter cracker and it stuck to the side of the frig with
a loud SMUCK, then she did the other foot and that cracker landed on the
floor making the same interesting sound.  I got her off the counter and
cleaned the peanut butter off her feet the best I could and tossed the
"Elsa printed" crackers and made me a new snack to take with me.

Lighthouse Ferret Bedding
htto://www.lighthouseferrets.com    [Yes, it should be http://]