Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2009 15:55:24 EST
Thank you to everyone who answered my plea for help regarding my ferret
digging food and tossing it all over and out of the cage. Most of you
had the same solution, Raise my Croc-locs. So far it has worked
beautifully.

Another thing came up in these posts. Some people were saying that
their food tosser was deaf. Mine is deaf also. Is this a deaf thing
that I never knew?

This old dog learned lots of new tricks today. Thank you all so very
much.

Hugs,
Robin Jones
http://www.skweezeme.net