From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 04:00:54 -0700
I guess it was a sudden heart attack that did it early this week.  I got an
email from a fellow ham operator..  He addressed an old email so felt many
people were missed.  He had a long standing heart weakness I knew nothing
about.  the funeral was the next day, pre-arranged, close family.

He was active in ferrets, helping fert shelters, ham radio, photography &
computers.  He will be greatly missed by all.

Dayna Fraizer, a shelter operator near him & good friend is offline as her
computer is fried by one of the latest virus' that went around.  She said
to convey she welcomes calls, her phone is still working.  She asked me to
post her phone # here (BIG, feel free to call her to confirm if you like),
it's 804- 946-2781

She's also in a financial bind as Bob was helpful in many ways to the
shelter.

I'm sort of at a loss for more words, so value the people we have, it's
not forever, whether 2 legged or 4.

take care,

Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the ferret
totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs or surgery. :)