From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 13:04:27 -0700
Weather is getting hotter here so we decided to bring out the plastic
swimming pool.  The plastic is real small really.  We put one inch of water
in the pool which is on the kitchen floor.  Sabrina our baby girl loves to
play in water.  So we put open egg shells, a ring, a toy, fishing bobber in
the water.  She put her paws on the edge and gets most of the toys out and
then hides them.  The funny thing was, she was trying to get an egg under
her and so her head also went with it, and over she flips into the water.
Then she goes snorkling and here pops up all these bubbles.  It was the
cutest thing to see.  Never have I seen bubbles coming from the water and
near her nose.  Just wanted to share my funny and happy experience.  It's
neat hearing all the funny things our animals get into.

Debbie in WA