From:
Jason Harper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 10:40:30 -0500
hi everybody!

i'm new to the FML, but i was just wondering if anybody knows of any good
vets in the Midland, MI area.  we've tried going to a vet in Auburn, MI but
they charged us an arm and a leg to tell us nothing!  i've checked lists of
vets online, but they're aren't any posted for my area.  i've also checked
with a ferret rescue group, but they never got back with me.  any help
would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!
holly