"First annewilli:Last" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 21:27:00 -0600
Okay... so I just spent an hour tearing apart the printer because it
decided it didn't want to feed paper through anymore.  It very merrily
acted like it was feeding, but it kept jamming a little ways in.  So I
dismantled it, even though it was clearly designed to only be opened by
Professionals, which I just as clearly, am not.  Guess what I found?  Go
on... guess.  KIBBLE!!!!  Apparently, the wonder weinies decided the
printer was a lovely bank.  Mom can't vacuum in there they said... Teach
her for cleaning the house, they said.  Little snots.  Of course, they all
came to help me dismantle the printer.  Innocent little faces and all.  Oh
no... we have no idea what's wrong either.  Try hitting that button again.
What a great new game Mom has discovered!  And ya'll just thought keyboard
dancing was the best ferret game...

For those that posted some weeks back about the polar fleece snuggle sacks
that make you look like a big ferret- Sam's Wholesale Clubs have advertised
them in the Christmas flyer.  When available they are listed at $18.
That's a LOT cheaper than the others I've been seeing.  I'm all for being
a big blue ferret.  Maybe then I can be alpha rat around here. :)

Wessi and the Computer Geeks Tas, Miesa & Joe