From:
Debbie Fedas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2011 07:21:21 -0700
I have not posted on here for a very long time, but I am a faithful
reader. I have a desperate situation and with a very heavy heart, I
need to find a foster home (maybe permanent home) for my 3 sweet little
fuzzies. My daughter moved out of our condo to go live with the bf and
I could no longer afford our condo. I have been unemployed since 09
and my unemployment ran out. I managed to find a job I do online but
it doesn't pay much. I had to find a room to rent in a private home,
but the lady I live with told me I would have to find a home for the
ferrets. She can't stand the smell even though I clean them constantly.
Got to go. I am so saddened by this, (I have had ferrets since 1993
and I can't imagine life without them!) but I am trying to get back on
my feet so I can afford my own apartment. My goal is to be out of here
by November the latest. If someone could foster them, I could pay for
the food. I will not let them go to just anyone. You must have or had
ferrets and have knowledge of them and have a ferret safe room for
them to be out in. They are my babies!

About them: There is Lindsey, (female) that I rescued her in 2008,
think she is around 4 yrs of age. She is a silver, really pretty and
very sweet, loves to play with you and will follow you around. Then
there is Sookie (female) and Max aka "fatty pants" (male) that I took
in last fall. They turned a year old in January and are full of it,
especially Max. Sookie and Lindsey gives kisses and Sookie loves to
cuddle for a bit everyday. They had my whole bedroom where I use to
live and where out all day. Here I can only let them out in my room
for a couple hours a day and they are not happy and the lady always
complains.

Is there anyone out there in the Kingston, NH area (or furthe) that
could help me out. I would prefer to foster them out and have the
opportunity to see them once in awhile, but am open to rehoming them
if the right person comes along.

You can contact me at [log in to unmask]

Deborah Fedas