Date:
Sat, 15 May 1999 23:50:42 EDT
Way Cool!! Check out http://www.hsus.org/programs/companionanimal_she
Talks about cat and dog shelters suddenly finding and taking in ferrets
now, and how to care for them.  Just what I was talking about: more
non-ferret kill shelters are getting ferrets.  Just look under Animal
Shelters.They have a magazine JUST for shelter owners.!!

Holy Cow! ":A Ferrets Bill Of Rights" under
http://www.allforanimals.com/rights.htm

And if you want to be tuned into free weekly alert about the hottest
animal issues that could well affect ferrets-send an e-mail to
It is created by the Humane Society of the United States!

There are shelters advertising on this web site with pictures of their
cats, bunnies, pigs, and dogs.  Wonder if ferts could get in here.They have
this info on ferts in here.  I don't know why fert shelters couldn't get
in.  Worth a try.  Can you imagine how many animal lovers find this site??

Have a relaxing Sunday with your fur children
Lisette