From:
"Meg Carpenter, Chaotic Ferrets" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 1996 20:04:59 -0400
Chere - Hang in there babe.  I know you are going through some really tough
times and it might seem like you just cannot handle it right now.  But you
are a very strong woman.  You are caring and loving and a wonderful ferret
mom and friend to us all.  Do not give up.  I repeat.  Do not give up.  You
are not allowed to do so.  You are needed by all your ferrets and ferrets
yet to come, and by all of us.  Things will get better.  You will find
another job.  This very bad time will pass.  We will support you.  Just tell
me what you need.  I love you Meg