From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 13:07:05 -0400
Hello.  I was wondering if there is an updated Shelter list that tells
about number of ferrets and the shelters needs.  The link I have to the
STAR one hasn't been updated since July 2003.  Not sure if a new listing
is in the works.

Also are there any shelters in the New England area that are having a
fundraiser yardsale or flea market?  I would love to gather and donate
items.  (I live in Mass just north of Boston, and would be willing to
drive a couple hours to deliver)

Dooks
Risa