From:
Kathy Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 21:22:50 EDT
Has anyone else seen this stuff?  I was just in PetSmart getting some fresh
Ferretone (nothing's better than fresh goodies!) and I saw this on the
shelf.  It's a combination of kibble and dries fruits.  Talk about giving
the wrong impression!  On the bag it does state that ferrets are carnivores
and that the fruits are treats for them, but I was so annoyed to see this
on the market that I didn't get much further than that, like whether they
suggested it as an alternate diet or what.

Just curious about it and wondering if any one else who has seen it
literally threw it back on the shelf, shaking their head and muttering.

Also, any opinions on Nutriphase?  Hadn't seen it before but it seemed
pretty good and slightly cheaper than Totally Ferret.  Just a thought if
I can ever get these guys interested in some real meat.

Kathy (Try it. You're supposed to like it.)
Felix (No thanks. Doesn't quite smell right.)
Mazie (I'll think about it, but where's the White Castle french fries?)