From:
Pamela Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 1997 09:33:05 -0700
Dear Diary,
WOW sorry yesterday I did not write becuase I was sleeping the WHOLE day I
was let out but I crawled on my mom's bed and feel back asleep.I really have
nothing to tell about what I did so I will tell you about what happened the
first night my mom got me.

I was put in a box with some wood chips in it (not the bad kind).I was
beeing moved for a long time and I really wanted to get out so I scrached at
the holes that were cut out for me to breath from.I was a little scard.  The
big people things took me out and put me into a big cage that had alot of
places for me to sleep.  I had a spot for my cat food and a dodo spot too!
I was nlt 11 weeks old and I wanted to come out but it was very late.Insted,
my mom sleap right next to my cage!  I did not cry or try to get out I was
very happy she did that!  The next day I was brought out and I looked for
places where i chould cawl all I could find was the couch.  My mom put me on
the computer desk and I looked around a bit and went behind the moniter and
fell asleep.I was very small and my mom saw that I was not eating any of my
food.My mom found out the food the pet lady gave us was good for ferrets but
they usually don't like it.So now I get TF I like that better.Now I am not
skin and bones anymore!  well I got to go.

Nips and scraches (just kidding),CHUPA

Chupa the vanilla chupa chup
0----
;.>---