Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 06:40:14 -0800
I HATE CRYING, but cannot seem to stop as I write this....

June took Phoebe back for her follow up yesterday.  No significant change
except for periods of increased head moving.  Our vet gave her another
injection of pain medicine to keep her comfortable.  Throughout the day
June was able to get a little bit of bananas and water into her with a
syringe.  We wanted to give her another 24 hours to see if she would come
out of it, though deep down inside, we all know she will not.  June has
hardly seperated herself from Phoebe since Monday evening.  As of this
morning at 3:30 Phoebe just will not give up... she is a fighter.  Her
breathing is a little more labored.  June is taking her back to the clinic
this morning and has agreed that Phoebe should be allowed to die peacefully
and comfortably in her arms.  She has finally accepted the inevitable.

In my heart I know that Phoebe is ready to cross over the Rainbow bridge
and be able to run and play.  She will be TERRIBLY MISSED!

=====
Yesterday I was the bug, today I am the windshield.  What will I be
tomorrow and the next day.