From:
Michelle Z Matta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 10:11:24 -0400
Bob and Kitty,

Words can't express my feelings right now.  My heart hurts for your family,
for Kodo.

PLEASE don't give up.  Don't let Kodo's murder be in vain.  You had a
nation's financial backing to save this ferret, and I know that everyone
will pull together to help you recover and to win this fight for all ferret
owners.  I will continue to send what I can to you, when I can.  This
doesn't end here.  It only begins.  If we stop now, Kodo's death will be
meaningless.  Continue to post what you need, and we will deliver.

I am so sorry.  I wish I could say more, but I can't at this time.

- Mish

Carnegie Mellon University......Athletic Dept
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/mish/home.html
(Departmental)....http://www.cmu.edu/athletic