Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 10:53:42 EST
About 8 years ago, I was dating someone in Wisconsin.  I spent entire
weekends about every three weeks with his family at their home on Lake
Michigan.  The young step mother there became a good friend.  We went to
church.  She was in the church choir.  She had a loving, handsome, kind,
doting husband and money from him for a stunning home and acres of land.
I thought she had everything.

I respected her.  I really liked who I thought she was and what I thought
she believed in.  I never saw or heard anything to lead me to believe she
was not who she represented herself as being.

She was a fake, fraud, destroyer of heart and home.  And it was calculated
for years.  She expressed no remorse at the destruction she caused around
her.  It was a shocker.

If I was told that she had abused a ferret at a ferret show-BEFORE I
learned of her true nature, I would have gone up to her to share with her
the ridiculous accusation that I had heard.  We would have had a good
laugh.

                              The Point???

You never will actually KNOW anybody.  That is just One important reason
why a group should never police itself, or friends, cohorts, etc.  One
cannot be impartial when judging a person one has already formed an opinion
about.

An accusation has been made that a small animal was hurt intentionally at a
ferret expo.  There was no representative there for the ferrets to protect
them.

WE CAN make a difference at future shows.  Please offer your services at
the shows I am reading about that are coming up, and let us know how you
are received.

For the ferrets
Lisette