From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:08:18 -0500
Firstly, THANK YOU to Renee for lovingly donating and baking all the
lovely biscotti.  Thank you as well to everyone who ordered the biscotti
to help support our shelter.

I was fortunate enough to get to try the biscotti.  WOW, it's GOOD!
Rob & Amanda Rose ordered 2 batches of the biscotti and brought some to
the shelter this weekend.  We had some coffee and enjoyed the biscotti
along with it.  I've never tasted anything so yummie.  Thank you Renee,
I had a great, relaxing afternoon and satisfied my sweet tooth with this
delectable treat :)

Miss Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>

Join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference!
Book early, almost sold out!!
http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html