From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 09:02:57 -0700
Hi all,
Just a quick note from us Golden Staters to thank all of you who have been
helping us write letters to the assembly , Appropriations Committee, and
Sierra Club/Audubon Society for our upcoming May 7 hearing, please keep
those letters coming!!!

I just wanted to add a note that Californians for Ferret Legalization (CFL)
could also really use your help in the form of donations right now.  This is
a critical time for us to get AB-363 passed, and CFL is spending a HUGE
amount of time and money to help us make this happen.  If you have a spare
dollar (or more!) :) please, send it to:

Jeanne Carley
Californians for Ferret Legalization
410 Mountain Home Road  Woodside, CA  94062

We are all trying to make our dreams come true in this state- being free
with our fuzzy's and letting them see the great outdoors someday!!!!  THANKS
EVERYONE!

Jennifer & her crew...